Get To Know Your New Neighborhood After you Buy your EL Paso Home!
- As a family, drive around the area and find parks, the post office, the closest grocery store, a favorite chain restaurant, mall, bank, hospital, swimming pool, etc.
- Walk the neighborhood and make a map, marking down street names, bike paths, parks, tennis courts, etc.
- Don’t wait for the neighbors to come introduce themselves. On the weekend, whip up a batch of cookies and go door to door, introducing yourself and distributing goodies.
- Subscribe to the community newspaper for lists of local events, discount coupons to local businesses, etc.
- Go to the library, where your kids can sign up for reading contests, book clubs and check out books, videos and magazines that will keep them occupied while you’re trying to get the new house whipped into shape.
- Go to the local recreation center and sign up for classes.
- Participate in your new community. Join your homeowners association and attend the meetings. Join the PTA. Volunteer at the local food bank. Your new neighborhood will feel like home in no time.
If you or someone you know is ready to buy or sell a home contact me today! (915) 851-1714